Launched in 2014, The Alliance is a membership group that encourages industry dialogue and collaboration to help advance domestic and global payments. As an inclusive voice for the payments industry and the ACH Network, the growing body consists of more than 200 member organizations from throughout the payments ecosystem and from around the globe.
Alliance member organizations can connect, engage and transform the very future of the payments industry through:
- Three high-impact in-person meetings per year -- two U.S.-based and one at an international location
- Networking with payment system leaders across the ecosystem
- Thought leadership cultivation and information exchange, including publishing white papers authored by members
- Driving change with ideas and best practices that shape the future of payments
- Projects that identify and test new payments ideas and solutions
- Online discussions that encourage information exchange and agenda development
- Discounts on all NACHA publications, webinars and annual conference
Who Can Apply?
Diversity of membership is a key value. Alliance member organizations are all sizes and span the payments industry spectrum. Meeting the varying needs of member companies is a priority that is reflected in membership pricing.
Membership in the Alliance is at the organizational level. The main differentiation per level is the number of in-person meeting attendees permitted. All members enjoy the same level of benefits.
Alliance Membership Details
- Unlimited Membership - $8,000/year. Member organization may send an unlimited number of attendees to the Alliance in- person meetings.
- Standard Membership - $5,750/year. Member organization may send up to four attendees to the Alliance in- person meetings.
- Small Business/FI Membership - $2,500/year. Member organization may send only one attendee to the Alliance in- person meetings.
*Small business members must have less than $10 million (USD) in annual revenue; FIs must have less than $5 billion (USD) in total assets.
Join Now Explore NACHA Membership